3 Jobs

So, I apparently took the month of July off from blogging. It wasn't an intentional thing. Time just flew by. I'd say I was busy. And I have been. But a lot of it is just comes from a lack of focus. Today, on this last day of July, that lack of focus will have to end.


Because today I started my third job. No, this isn't my third job consecutively. I've had a couple more than that (especially if you count group changes inside Microsoft). No, today I started my third job in parallel.

The new responsibilities are technically officially 10% time leaving 90% focused on the future of Windows Marketplace and 30% time spent on the WiX toolset. Yes, that adds up to 130% and that feels about right. <smile/>

Why do all this?

Because it feels good to fight the good fight. This new job is definitely part of that. In a few months, I'll let you know how it is going.

FireGiant provides dedicated support for the WiX toolset. Ever wish you could get your WiX questions answered immediately with the technical detail that you find in the blog posts here? You can with FireGiant!

Send a comment

Something went wrong while submitting your comment. You can try again.

Thank you for sending your comment.